Requires RISC OS 3.5 or above.
A full screen plug-in that monitors the channels of songs played using the TimPlayer module. It's written in BASIC so may have a look at it before writing your own full screen plug-ins.
The plug-in reuses the spritesets from AudioVis
Download the latest version.
Version 1.15, 2020-04-02
- Can't display channels info if streaming radio is not ready.
Version 1.14, 2019-08-26
- Adapt wave size to screen height.
- Use DCDUtils_FillABuffer in 16-bit intead of the old 8-bit mode.
- Wave display can now use DCDUtils_FillABuffer in 8/16/32-bit mode by changing a line in the program (for tests).
- Merge Wave and Note display for DiskSample and unknown playing modules.
- (Shift+) F2 will now loop on display modes availables to current playing module instead of all modes.
- Added track and date to DiskSample info dump.
Version 1.13, 2017-06-06
- Fix for running in standalone mode.
- Support for old DSymphony player module.
- Null pointer fixes.
Version 1.12, 2014-08-19
- Added use of mouse to control the player.
- Added extraction of playing module and handle if provided by DCDUtils, so has not to rely on handle = 0.
- Extended for TimPlayer 1.23:
- Added F3 to control max polyphony.
- Added F4 and F6 for debugging (stepping & variables).
- Added F5 for instrument nr display in Note mode.
Version 1.11, 2012-02-27
- All display modes now also work with the DiskSample module.
- Mark notes using an IT filters with [F] in Note mode.
- Toggle IT filters on/off with F key.
Version 1.10, 2009-11-21
- Modified info when multiple sections are present.
- Display some additionnal DiskSample Metadata.
- Modified to follow the RISC OS 6 screen handling specs.
- Now uses same resolution as desktop when possible.
- Displays messages forwarded by DigitalCD.
- Reorganised disposition of channels in Power mode.
- ARMv7 compatible LZWD module.
Version 1.07, 2004-12-19
- Iyonix compatible.
- Disksample specific information displayed that may be of use when listening to internet radios, MP3s or Ogg Vorbis files.
- New simple wave display to make it usable even when the TimPlayer module is not used.
- Function key mapping has changed and some previously undocumented keys have made their way to into the help file!
Page updated the 2020-04-02.