!AudioVis by Michael Kuebel
AudioVis is a kind of sprite based audio visualisation software. It
displays a sprite from an animation sequence of 32 sprites for each of the
4 voices of the sound system. And what's more important...you can paint
your own animation sequence and put it as a sprite set into AudioVis.
Should work with all tracker players.
The main features are:
- wimp based comfiguration done by Dirk Krumbholz
- 6 preset sprite sets
- optional sample buffer display above or besides sprites
- small application called !CreateSet to create sprite sets from your own sprites ready to use with !AudioVis
Version 0.91, 1998-04-19 (download)
Download also some additional sprite sets for use with !AudioVis:
- AnalagVU - 1 set by Johann Gysin, scanned VU display of an amplifier, nice work!
- MKSets - 3 sets by Michael Kuebel, dancing Anime girl, lines and boxes